Well the site is still new, so i can't mention any award that we have won, however we already managed to interview famous guitar players and have been viewed more than 10,000 readers in less than three months of running
AnaDies has been featured on the 2005 and 2006 Colorado Dark Arts Festivals along with the Denver Colorado stop of the 2005 Vans Warped Tour. They've opened shows for international touring bands such as Within Temptation, Crossfade, Godhead, Evans Blue, American Head Charge, The Dear and Departed, Framing Hanley, and Mercy Fall as well as performed with several DIY national touring artists such as Mankind Is Obsolete, Ikonoklast, and Final Drive.
CV Tomislav Vichev - pianist
Born on 5th February 1970 in Sofia, Bulgaria
- State Music School “Lyubomir Pipkov” in Sofia, Bulgaria, 1988
- State Music Academy “Pancho Wladigeroff”, 1995 - Master Degree
Experience as a musician:
- Soloist of State Academic Orchestra - Sofia, Shumen Symphony Orchestra, etc.
- Tours all over Europe - Austria, Suisse, Germany, Italy, Cyprus and France
- Many concerts with Chamber Formations
- Member of State Music Theatre “Stefan Makedonsky” - Sofia, Bulgaria
- Member of National Radio Broadcast - Sofia, Bulgaria
- Piano Music Teacher - freelancer
- The only one pianist, played to Pope in Sofia, Bulgaria in “Saint Joseph” Church, 2002.
- Chamber Duo (lute & piano) at “Westin Chosun”, Bussan, South Korea 2007
- Jazz Trio at “Kang Won Land Casino”, South Korea
- Solo pianist and a pianist in the cast of duo T & V at: Hilton Sofia, Bulgaria (2004) and Hilton Nicosia, Cyprus (2000), “Kempinsky”, “Radisson”, “Sheraton” and a lot of piano bars in Sofia, Bulgaria
- ”Giovanni Pianisti”, Salerno, Italy, 1991, 2nd place
- National Piano Competition in the town of Provadiya, Bulgaria, 1992, 2nd place
- “Pianissimo” Sofia, Bulgaria
- “Crescendo” Basel, Suisse
- “Love Europe”, Germany
Finalists for International Blastbeat Competition for 2007 and 2008.
I was awarded a substantial Arts Council personal Development grant in 2006. I was selected to show case my new contemporary music as part of Distill in Loughborough Town Hall 2 years running.
One of the bands I used to be in 'Scarp' gained the French gold medal for world music for our first and only CD.
for me music is no competition at all
2007 - present Special Lecturer in Jazz at the University of Nottingham
2001 BBC Jazz Awards ‘Rising Star’
1993 BEng (Hons) in Electronic and Computer Engineering - University of York
1990 International Baccalaureate - International School of Geneva, Switzerland
I have one many contests as a live performer such as, The Buzz Battle of the Bands. I have won this competition many times. A total of 3 for which my projects, Mindlikewater and D_composure both have reaped the benefits of. A spot on the South Florida festival, Buzz Bakesale. I also teach music part time and have achieved many great accomplishments of real value in helping kids and adults learn and overcome many of life's hurdles.
I have received many awards on Garageband.com, including "Track of the Day," "Best Mood," "Best Bass." We were also selected to perform the Music Gorilla Showcase in Austin, TX during SXSW on March 21st.
I have won many awards, including grants from the American Composers Forum, ASCAP, the Gerbode Fund, the Gordon Getty Fund, Hewlett-Packard, the Marra Foundation, Meet-the-Composer, and Theater Bay Area. My works have been performed and heard widely.
I have successfully completed my Freshman and Sophmore albums within the past 8 years. I have been involved in producing music for the past 14 years and I started writing/performing music 18 years ago.
2 songs at #1 on the Indie-music.com instrumental and experimental charts.
Last Fall we won a regional competition sponsored by the MO Blues Society that
sent us to compete in February at the 2009 International Blues Challenge in Memphis,
TN. And a local pundit has mentioned on several occasions that I put together
"the best set-lists in town".
Crazy thing is I haven't won a damn thing lol. I've beaten a few cats in battles that's about it. I really haven't participated in any awards type crap yet though. Its all politics.
My band Datura has won the 'Most Awesome Band' award, 'Most Good Looking Frontman' award, and the 'Most Spiritually Enlightening Live Performance' award.
We most recently participated in a competition to impregnate a woman with a single riff, which my guitar player Jeremy Carroll took the first prize in by giving a woman octuplets with the use of an F 7th flat 9 chord, played with a Telecaster Thinline through a Concert Reverb
We won tickets to Malaysia for the whole band, plus our moms