|Please list any awards, competitions, or other acknowledgments you would like to mention.
Email me for any info regarding this matter. I do a large amount or media such as radio, newspapers and big events. I have DJ battles I do, big events etc and I also have a certificate for grade 2 piano at the Royal Schools of Music (England)
Well I haven't received any awards yet
Haven't won any major awards yet but I think our biggest acheivement was recording a release quality album off our own back. We worked extremely hard to create something great without the help of a record label .
I HAVE WON BEST URBAN ACT 2010 AND BEST URBAN SONG FOR "DARK DAYS" AT THE EMA AWARDS. (EXPOSURE MUSIC AWARDS)
oh dear, I've been doing this too long but off top of my head ...
1) Aforementioned UK tour with the brilliant - Billy Idol led - Generation X. That was some intro to the music biz I can tell you!
2) I've had a NUMBER ONE record! Oh yes. I wrote a song on a compo album called 'Who, What, Why, When, Where' that is a cult classic, sold tons and went to No 1 in the indie album charts in the mid 80s. Don't talk to me about bloody royalties though. :-(
3) Collaborated with a top Scandinavian artist on his debut album, sold loads. (In Denmark and inexplicably, Bulgaria).
4) Got into Amiga music making and wrote the demo music discs for A1200 Octamed commercial release. Became a cult figure in 'Med' circles with my Demo group - Friends Of Paula. (Look up 'The Raven').
5) Put together the UK's Number One 80's tribute band. Sequenced all the music for that band. Short lived, but great fun!
Loads of other odds 'n' ends, but that'll do for now.
The only award and the greatest award to me is when people support you.
I won an award at my music school and a musical casting. I also went to an karaoke final.
the Stannus Music Award, Burlingham Mpe Music Award, Women of the year Award, Anugerah Budaya 2009 Award
My first single released titled "Back Up On It" Feat. Sharlene Boodram, former Universal Music (kk) artist from Trinidad was mixed by "O" Midwest Monsters. Mastered by Horace"Bubba"Mitchell who has worked with Block ENT/Bad Boy South, Jazzie Pha, and credited for "Husile and Flow" sound track.
I've won many talent shows but to me my greatest award is my voice that God has blessed me with.
Mapuan Idol Singing Competition Champion
Mapua's Got Talent 1st Runner Up
Eurovision Song Contest 2nd Runner Up
The MTVEMA or VMA
:-D well... we are a punk band...
I'm new I'm #2 on the charts for my area
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 |
<< PREVIOUS NEXT >>