|What is the most important thing you have learned from experience?
I have learned to have patience with employees.
That you think you know it all when in fact...
that there are alot of people who can talk all day long about something and have no idea how it works in real life. if you dont fail sometimes you wiil forget how to succeed
Be clear with people about what is expected for everyone. Practice having good boundaries. Don't take things personally.
People are really nice deep down. When they act otherwise, there is usually a thorn in their side.
From my experience, patience and determination plus good luck can bring every dream to truth.
That you can figure out how to do just about anything if you try.
I've learned that "you can do what you believe, not what the mirror sees".
- Braun Skye
If you want something, ask for it.
A hard truth is easier than an easy lie.
Be prepared. 75% of success is being ready for the opportunity when it comes and the other 25% is luck.
If you are good at what you do, no body can prevent you from excelling in your area. You surely will get noticed / recognised.Have belief in your abilities.
That everyone has a similar story to tell
Not to take anything personally. I do not have the power to influence all things and not everything is about me. Chances are good, that the angry women who just told me she hates my classes has issues that have nothing to do with me. Perhaps her husband left her, maybe the choreography made her uncomfortable, the list could go on forrever...
Not to worry about the ones that got away. Take especially good care of the ones I have!
I have learned experience is the greatest teacher. Regardless of the outcome of the experience and the education leading up to that moment, experience is the only true measure of a person's knowledge and abilities.
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 |
<< PREVIOUS NEXT >>